In typical A&O style, we will welcome our guests in a superb central location, close to the main station as well as the busy pedestrian shopping area. Without a doubt, this location is an absolute hit.
319 beds in 105 rooms are waiting for you. Each kind of accommodation will be satisfied: a budget hotel room (Single, Twin, Family) or just a cheap bed in one of our dorms. Of course each room is en suite and equipped with Wifi.
From here it is not far to Dortmunds cultural mile, including the concert hall and the Museum of Art and Cultural History, but also the future DFB Football Museum, the municipal and state library, and finally the Harenberg-Center and the Dortmund U. Or you may decide to explore industrial culture in Dortmund: probably the most attractive mine in the Ruhr Zollern Mine, the coking works Hansa, and the DASA German Employment Protection Exhibition are among the main attractions along the route of industrial culture here in Dortmund.
But there is far more to explore than Dortmund itself. You will be staying right in the middle of the Ruhr region, often known as the Pot, from where it is easy to reach the whole region. Once the centre of the iron and coal industries, today the metropolis Ruhr is striking for its concentration of culture the liveliest scene in Europe. Whether musicals in Bochum, Essen and Oberhausen, fascinating industrial architecture at the Essen mine Zollverein, imposing exhibitions in Oberhausens gasometer or climbing gardens in the landscape park of Duisburg unique discoveries await you all over the metropolis Ruhr. And it is all before a magnificent backdrop, every season of the year!
There will be plenty happening in our premises as well. To guarantee a real class holiday feeling there are a lobby bar, ticket counter, bicycles for hire, billiards, table football, and internet terminals.
- 24 hours reception
- 'All you can eat' breakfast for just 6 from 6 till 10 a.m. (7 till 11 a.m. at the weekend)
-24 hours snacks at our lobby-bar
- only non smoking rooms
- daily newspaper
- free luggage room
- check-out till 10 am (11 am at the weekend)
-Late-Check-Out till 2 p.m. on request (7,50 Euro per room extra)
- check-in at 3 pm
- internet terminals (1 /20min) and wifi (5 /24h)
-free wifi in public areas
- multilingual and friendly staff
- ticket sale (walkabout, sight-seeing tours,') and information
- credit cards VISA und Master (+2.95 Euro fee), Maestro (for free)
- For 5 per night, you are allowed to bring your dog around (only in double and single rooms).
-billard and table football
-free house safe
- Until two days prior to arrival before 6 o'clock pm (local time at hotel/hostel) free of charge. In case of cancellation after this period a cancellation fee of 100% of the first night will be charged. In a case of non-arrival 100% of booking costs will be charged. It's the same for short-term bookings, within two days before arrival.
- Any discounts or special offers booked through online booking engines cannot be cancelled.
For groups from 10 people we have special cancellation and payment conditions. Our reservation department will contact you!!!
GROUP CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
- 8 weeks prior to arrival date free of charge
- from 55 days to 5 days prior to arrival date 50% of the agreed total price
- from 4 to 2 days prior to arrival date 75% of the agreed total price
- one day prior to arrival date 90% of the agreed total price
We will debit 50% of the agreed total price 8 weeks or less than 8 weeks before arrival from your credit card.
As of 1st March 2013 the 5% city tourist tax is excluded from our pricing.
14986 Hostels in Dortmund (Germany)
starting from €
Our team is your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions