We are situated in the very heart of the cool and alternative Kreuzberg district of Berlin, where many artists, students and interesting people from all over the world call home.
Kreuzberg has the most active night life, art and bar scenes of any district in Berlin, and is continuously reinventing itself. It is also the geographical centre of Berlin, and It is therefore the ideal spot to visit the sights and the night life of Berlin.
Comebackpackers Berlin is run by two friends who have travelled the world for many years. It is a hostel built by travelers for travelers. We are not like everyone else, we are handmade with the heart, soul and minds of people who grew up in this district.
We have all the comforts a backpacker needs: a huge open terrace, a cozy common room great for meeting new friends or for relaxing after a long day of sight-seeing or night of partying.comfortable, well-lit and spacious bedrooms, Fussball (table soccer), Book Exchange and boardgames to keep you busy. Also, with 60 beds and 7 rooms, we are the perfect size, not too big, not too small.
- fully equipped kitchen with oven where you can cook and live on a budget with pasta or frozen pizza you can buy from the amazing supermarket across the road.
- ON the massive 500 sqm (1640sqf) rooftop-patio you can suntan, have a barbeque or just enjoy watching Berlins street-life from above.
- Our bar is ready to party and open 24/7 Berlin-like!
- Free Internet and Wi-Fi, so you can tell the latest Berlin stories to your friends at home to make them jealous.
- The reception is open 24 hours, so there is always a friendly, multilingual receptionist to answer all your questions and show you places you can't find in any guidebook.
- Laundry service
- Free coffee all day
- optional: a bike for rental, book-exchange, laundry service, towel rental, breakfast, and BBQ
- We also have special packages we can customize for you or your group, so just ask!
We are located within walking distance of Berlin's Best Clubs (eg. BERGHAIN), Bars (eg. Club der Visionaere), Parks (eg. Goerlitzer Park), Train and Transport connections, Supermarket, Streets, Trees...
So come to ComeBackpackers!
The perfect place to visit the famous and welcoming city of Berlin!
** We take Cash Only! - Credit cards not accepted **
14986 Hostels in Berlin (Germany)
starting from €
Our team is your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions